I don't see the file getting created, as well as the table binding...

On 2/4/07, Alejandro Scandroli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

It looks good to me. Are you getting any errors?
Try adding your property file:
eg.
<propertyfile>src/main/resources/hibernate.properties</propertyfile>

You can also try:
                            <jdk5>true</jdk5>
                            <ejb3>true</ejb3>

Alejandro.

On 2/4/07, lemon dumpling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to generate database schema to a sql file and feed the schema
into my
> database. I have hibernate annotations instead of hbm.xml files.
>
> <plugin>
>         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>         <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>         <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version
>         <configuration>
>           <components>
>             <component>
>               <name>hbm2ddl</name>
>             </component>
>           </components>
>           <componentProperties>
>             <drop>true</drop>
>             <create>true</create>

<configurationfile>src/main/resources/etc/hibernate.cfg.xml</configurationfile>