what is the packaging for your project ?

On 2/8/07, Jo Vandermeeren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi again..

Forgot to include the plugin snippet of the pom.. Maven version is 2.0.4..

Cheers
Jo

 <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>attach-artifacts</id>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>attach-artifact</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <artifacts>
                                <artifact>

<file>${basedir}/dist/employee.ear</file>
                                    <type>ear</type>
                                </artifact>
                            </artifacts>
                        </configuration>