Hi Tom,

Smart thinking.. I could change the output directory.. Would that just be
the target/ folder then?
Is there a maven property for maven's output directory that I can pass to
the ant build?

Thanks
Jo

On 2/8/07, Tom Huybrechts < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm just guessing here: build-helper only works with attached
artifacts (adding a classifier to the config will probably solve this
but that's not what you want).

Can you have your ant build write its output to where maven would
normally put it ? Then you don't need to do configure anything...

Tom

On 2/8/07, Jo Vandermeeren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It has ear packaging..
>
> On 2/8/07, Tom Huybrechts < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > what is the packaging for your project ?
> >
> > On 2/8/07, Jo Vandermeeren <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > > Hi again..
> > >
> > > Forgot to include the plugin snippet of the pom.. Maven version is
2.0.4
> > ..
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Jo
> > >
> > >  <plugin>
> > >                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
> > >                 <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> > >                 <executions>
> > >                     <execution>
> > >                         <id>attach-artifacts</id>
> > >                         <phase>package</phase>
> > >                         <goals>
> > >                             <goal>attach-artifact</goal>
> > >                         </goals>
> > >                         <configuration>
> > >                             <artifacts>
> > >                                 <artifact>
> > >
> > > <file>${basedir}/dist/employee.ear</file>
> > >                                     <type>ear</type>
> > >                                 </artifact>
> > >                             </artifacts>
> > >                         </configuration>
> > >                     </execution>
> > >                 </executions>
> > >  </plugin>

> > into

> > /home/jo/projects/ystr/trunk/trax-ear/target/trax-
attach-artifacts}]