Hi,
  It still report a error when I excute compile or antrun:run.
ERROR:
Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.1:run': Unable to find the
mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.1:run' in the plugin '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin'
org/apache/tools/ant/PropertyHelper

What the error means?