Hi,
   I have searched the error via google,there is a discussion about the
same error,you can have a look.http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN-37

My pom about build is here:

<build>

 <plugins>
  <plugin>
   <executions>
    <execution>
     <phase>generate-resources</phase>
     <configuration>
      <tasks>
       <copy file="WEB-INF/lib/*.*"
        todir="D:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\claim\lib" overwrite="true" />
      </tasks>
     </configuration>
     <goals>
      <goal>run</goal>
     </goals>
    </execution>
   </executions>
  </plugin>

  <plugin>

   <configuration>
    <warName>claim</warName>
    <webXml>src/main/config/web/web.xml</webXml>
    <outputDirectory>
     D:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\claim\deploy
    </outputDirectory>
    <warSourceExcludes>
     WEB-INF/lib/*.jar,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/bom/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/autoclaim/biz/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/autoclaim/dto/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/autoclaim/flow/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/autoclaim/integration/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/autoclaim/util/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/common/biz/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/common/*.class,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/common/dto/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/common/integration/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/life/biz/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/life/dto/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/life/flow/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/life/integration/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/property/biz/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/property/dto/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/property/flow/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/property/integration/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/setting/biz/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/setting/dto/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/setting/integration/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/test/,
     WEB-INF/classes/com/sinosafe/claim/util/
    </warSourceExcludes>

    <webResources>

     <resource>
      <!-- this is relative to the pom.xml directory -->
      <directory>src/main/config/web/</directory>
      <targetPath>WEB-INF</targetPath>
      <filtering>true</filtering>

      <!-- the list has a default value of ** -->
      <includes>
       <include>*.xml</include>
      </includes>
      <!-- there's no default value for this -->
     </resource>
     <resource>
      <!-- this is relative to the pom.xml directory -->
      <directory>src/main/config/</directory>
      <targetPath>WEB-INF/classes/</targetPath>
      <filtering>true</filtering>

      <!-- the list has a default value of ** -->
      <includes>
       <include>
        context-claim.properties
       </include>
      </includes>
      <!-- there's no default value for this -->
     </resource>
     <resource>
      <!-- this is relative to the pom.xml directory -->
      <directory>
       src/main/config/printtemplate/
      </directory>
      <targetPath>WEB-INF/classes/</targetPath>
      <filtering>true</filtering>

      <!-- the list has a default value of ** -->

     </resource>
     <resource>
      <!-- this is relative to the pom.xml directory -->
      <directory>src/main/config/web/</directory>
      <targetPath>WEB-INF/classes/</targetPath>
      <filtering>true</filtering>

      <!-- the list has a default value of ** -->
      <includes>
       <include>*.properties</include>
      </includes>
      <!-- there's no default value for this -->
     </resource>
    </webResources>

   </configuration>
  </plugin>