We are just starting to use Maven2. One or two things puzzle us, and we would be grateful for any answers. We've searched the web, looked in the mailing lists, etc. without finding an answer. We are trying to install INDIVO (indivohealth.org) by running 'MVN INSTALL' from the top level where the top POM.xml is. It downloads a lot of third party jars, then says

*'Missing:
1) org.indivo:indivo-client-java:jar:3.0-SNAPSHOT' *
regarding indivo-client-java-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar which is in ./client/java/target/, where it should be, so Maven doesn't need to download it. How do we tell it to use the jars which are right there, rather than looking all around the world for them? Thanks for any feedback.