I want to replace the jar test phase goal binding from surefire to cobertura
since cobertura fires off surefire on it's own there is no need to run
surefire in the test phase. I've tried every permutation known to man to
prevent the tests from running twice. That's all i want to change. How would
i create a custom lifecycle?

Brandon

On 2/15/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 15 Feb 07, at 5:25 PM 15 Feb 07, Brandon Goodin wrote:

> Is it possible to implement your own packaging like the
> <packaging>jar</packaging>?

There is a lifecycle associated with making a JAR, which is the
default, if you want to stick different things into the JAR then you
could make a new lifecycle which is similar to the JAR lifecycle.

What is it you're trying to do?

Jason.