The suggestion was not as what is best, but rather what is possible right
now as I have also encountered the same issue you where facing. Maybe XD2
fixes this?

On 2/16/07, Eric Helfrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think that putting everything that gets xdocleted in a common jar
is
an ideal solution --  one of the reasons for breaking you code up into
projects is to separate functionality -- and one of the reasons to use
Maven
is to support that flexibility -- not limit it.  Thanks for the suggestion
though.

--
---