We're in the process of migrating from Maven 1 to Maven 2 so we'd prefer to
leave the actual database connection in a database.properties file and
reference those values in the pom. However, as far as I can tell you can
only hard code properties in the properties section of the POM, you can't
tell it to read properties from a .properties file?!

Thanks,
Todd
--
http://gabrito.com