My experience so far:

Archiva : Alpha; doesn't work (random webdav deployment failures), loads of
bugs, low rate of progress. Feels dead.
Proximity : Works; slightly confusing (don't like the separation of
metadata); lots of new releases constantly; hard to configure (hacking
around with spring config files) - our install takes *forever* to restart.
m2proxy: simple, but simple.

Fingers crossed that artifactory hits the sweet spot...

On 05/03/07, Wim Deblauwe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, but it gets quite difficult to see the differences between them...

--
Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net
Blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/Fester