Sounds good, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Klein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:54 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems adding Maven2 project through URL

Hi Alexander,

as i wrote Chris, i installed apache also and now everything works.

Thanks to you
Roland

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) schrieb:
> Here is the set-up which I have.  I have Apache Web Server in front of
> SVN, and I add POM's in Continuum by using
> Maven 2, and I made sure that my settings.xml was in the home
directory
> of the user who started the Continuum server.  Please let us know if
> this helps.  Thanks.

>>> svn:svn://<host>/<project>/trunk

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=3104276&framed=y&skin=177

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=9042261&framed=y&skin=177
>>> there Emmanuel refer to the Maven 2 URL format definition
>>> (http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html).
>>>
>>> So my questions are, do i have to specify the filename pom.xml in
the

>>> URL?
>>> Should i build Continuum from HEAD, to get latest version, and in
>>> this latest version is the svn protocol supported?
>>>

>>> My env:
>>> - Windows 2000
>>> - Maven 2.0.4
>>> - Continuum 1.0.3
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Roland

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
Roland Klein
Tel: +49 40 65803 209

MTG Marinetechnik GmbH - Wandsbeker Koenigstr. 62 - D 22041 Hamburg

GF Dipl.-Ing. Ullrich Keil
Handelsregister: Abt. B Nr. 11 500 - Amtsgericht Hamburg Abt. 66
USt.-IdNr.: DE 1186 70571