Well, I am on it to make it better handled ...but what do you suggest
should minijar do?

...only one will be "active" in you classpath.

This case, can you display a message showing the "bad" jars? is it possible
to pickup the first one?
(very much depending on how maven setup the order of classpath )

Someone provided a patch for this - yesterday :) I've now taken this to the mojo dev list to discuss how to handle such situations in detail. Would be good if you could join us over there.

cheers
--
Torsten