Hi Brain,

I am trying to run Tuscany samples. I am following
their instructions. According to instruction they said
go to sample directory and run "mvn" and when built
successfully run "mvn dependency:unpack". This will
create target\distribution folder and copy tuscany run
time enviornment. But when i am running "mvn
dependency:unpack" and getting error.

[0] inside the definition for plugin:
 'maven-dependency-plugin'specify the foll
 wing:

 <configuration>
   <artifactItems>VALUE</artifactItems>
 </configuration>.

They didn't specify any thing what to put in
articactsItems. I also posted this question on tuscany
mailing list but no response so i thought may be i can
get help from maven list.

thank you,
muhwas

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/faq.html

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
> > >                        </artifactItem>
> > >                       </artifactItems>
> > >                     </configuration>
> > >                   </execution>