Vincent,

Thank you for your reply. I looked through the page, got some idea in
including new plugin. However, I will need to know the correct
groupId, artifactId right? Cobertura for m2 seems to be in another
website, http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/cobertura/cobertura/

So my question now is: What should i put into pom.xml in order to
download the right bits? How can i find out?

Thanks.

B.

On 3/25/07, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Mar 25, 2007, at 11:47 PM, Baz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I run test code coverage tools as part of my build? What
> changes do i need to make in the pom.xml?
>
> I ran "mvn cobertura:cobertura" and seems like it is generating the
> reports.
>
> Please advise.

You can check the plugin documentation for example :)

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

-Vincent