My next thought would be to look at your setting.xml and ensure you have the
right config/access. Also can you post the actual message reported by maven when
trying

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh S. Najmi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 28, 2007 10:36 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository

Sorry I spoke too soon.

I had forgotten to remove the modules installed in my local ~/.m2/repository and
that is why things worked.
Once I remove those, again I was unable to find the entries in the remote team
repo.

So I am still not sure why by remote repo is disabled and what I need to do to
enable it again.

Any other suggestions from anyone?

--
Regards,