I am building a collection of metrics that are to be attached to my install (I
have been using the MavenProjectHelper class to do this).

        helper.attachArtifact( project, "xml",  "coverage", coeCoverageFile );

This worked fine for just one metric, but I now have two different metrics and
I would like to zip them up together rather than start muddying up my
repository.  I also need a way for maven to unzip these files programatically
in another plugin in order to do company-wide aggregations of data.

I know there must be some way of doing this, I just am not sure how to go about
it.  Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks
Liz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]