Some of them are "provided", but I'm sure I have some regular ones in
there.  I'm working on another issue right now.  I'll be back on that
shortly.  More to follow...

On 4/4/07, Johan Lindquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Indeed they should - what do you have the dependencies marked up as?

Johan

http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-model/maven.html#class_plugin

http://www.nabble.com/Using-containing-project%27s-classpath-within-mojo...-tf3519722s177.html#a9821549

>>> --