Hello,

I'm trying to execute a scriptdef task through antrun as follows but get the error in the subjectline. I have included BSF as a plugin dependency and have tried to use inheritrefs/maven.plugin.classpath but no dice. Err, heeelp?

Many thanks,

Manos

pom.xml fragment:
--------------------------

<plugin>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>antrun-test</id>
      <phase>test</phase>
      <configuration>
        <tasks>
<ant target="test" antfile="src/build/build.xml" inheritrefs="true" inheritAll="true">
          </ant>
        </tasks>
      </configuration>
      <goals>