OK.

Thus, it seems a bit difficult, just to test if the JXR update works or
not... Anyway, I've learned the way to do it !
Just for my information : is it right to have some plugins or projects that
set dependencies on a module that have no matching version in the
repositories, as the plexus-utils with its failing snapshot version... Is
there anyway to force Maven to find an alternative version if the repository
seems to be altered ?
Thanks...

--
Ephemeris Lappis