reading the book should help with the basic stuff
http://maven.apache.org/articles.html

On 4/6/07, Peter L. Berghold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 11:10 -0700, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> for what you say your frustrations come from the xdoclet plugin, not
> maven itself

True enough.
> your config doesn't look like the docs
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/xdoclet-maven-plugin/usage.html

OK.. I tried pasting that into my pom.xml, and this is where my
understanding is no doubt flawed.  Where in the pom.xml does it fit in?

I tried a few different things with pretty much the same result. Maven
complained about plugin being an unknown tag.

--
Peter L. Berghold                               Unix Professional
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   AIM: redcowdawg YIM: blue_cowdawg

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.