Hi,
I'm trying to compile using aspectj and I keep getting the following error:

the parameter thisJoinPoint is not bound in [all branches of] pointcut
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:330)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:123)
        at
        at

The plugin is configured as follow:
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                                <execution>
                                        <goals>
                                                <goal>compile</goal>
                                                <goal>test-compile</goal>
                                        </goals>
                                </execution>
                        </executions>
                        <configuration>
                                <source>1.5</source>
                                <target>1.5</target>
                        </configuration>
                </plugin>

and during the build I get this warning:
[WARNING] bad version number found in
/home/amabboni/.m2/repository/aspectj/aspectjrt/1.5.3/aspectjrt-1.5.3.jar
expected 1.5.2a found 1.5.3

I tried with the 1.5.2a version but no luck neither.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alessandro