Did you file a jira issue for this? If your assembly broke, then I'm
assuming there was some behavior change from 2.1 -> 2.2-beta-1 that got you
in trouble...I think that even if we're not going to fix it, we should have
some doco for it...

So, would you file a JIRA for this?

Thanks,

john

On 4/14/07, Mark Hewett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/11/07, John Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm sure many people have hit this plugin-versioning problem before...
<snip>

The first time this has really bit me in the rear is when the assembly
plugin 2.2-beta-1 hit central, and my formerly working assembly went
all to hell.  Almost like you planned it!  ;-)