#Sorry if I double-posted I doesn't seem to have gone through

Hi All,

1.
Assuming several users connecting to a CVS server using "ext" method and
"ssh".
As far as I understand, the pom.xml, checked out from CVS  is the same for
everyone.
Only the settings.xml and maybe cvs-settings.xml might have specific content
for each user, right ?

In the scm plugin documentation they expect the scm URL to be written in the
pom as follow:
 scm:cvs:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :/usr/local/cvs:module_name

how can I organize everything so that the user name, password or private key
are provided outside of the pom,
in some user specific resource?
What are the recommended practices?

2.
How do I control the command line options? I see by default
scm:update => cvs -z3 -f -q update -d

I don't want the "-f" cvs option
I'd like a "-P" update option

3. Can somebody clarify the difference between connection and developper
connection? When is each one used?

thanks in advance

Jerome Thibaud