Javier,

The maven-assembly-plugin can do that for you..
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

Here's a snippet to add to your build plugins:

           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <descriptorRefs>
                       <descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>

                   </descriptorRefs>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <id>make-assembly</id>
                       <phase>package</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>attached</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>

Cheers.. and now I'm off to catch my flight to thailand! :)
Jo