I'm using the webapp archetype and our apps are configured to have the properties files in /WEB-INF/config/ rather than /WEB-INF/ classes/ which maven defaults to for resource filtering. I see the "targetPath" tag in the resource tag but that's only for packages, not directories outside classes. I tried tricking it with a path of ../config/ but that only works when it creates the classes directory, not the WAR or exploded app. Any suggestions to get this to work without having to run an ant script afterwards to move the files?