Wayne,

Thanks for your help.  That got me pass my first error.  Below is the
error I got when I tried again.  For some reason, it doesn't like the
<extraClasses> entry.  Do you have any thoughts?

Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:axistools-maven-plugin:1.0
(found static expression: '<classname>' which may act as a default value).
Cause: Cannot assign configuration entry 'extraClasses' to 'class
java.util.ArrayList' from '<classname>', which is of type class
java.lang.String

Thanks,

David

"Wayne Fay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>