On 5/7/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I clicked over to the Axis1 and Axis2 sites and it seems like they
have (their own?) Maven plugins. So I figured this was the same one
(??). Or not?

The Axis 2 plugins are part of the Axis 2 project, because they are
closely coupled with the Axis 2 libraries. Whether this decision made
or makes sense, is questionable, of course, but to me it seemed the
best way. Nevertheless, I am maintaining them here, because this is a
list I am watching anyways.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've