[INFO] org/apache/neethi/Policy
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/neethi/Policy
        at

Please create a Jira issue at http://issues.codehaus.org/jira in the
Axis2 project, component tools. Attach the complete log file there and
let me know the issue number.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've