Bala Rajamani skrev:

Hello,

I would like to create WebSphere specific application.xml and related
ibm-application-bnd.xmi and MANIFEST.MF files. How do I this achieve this
with maven?

The IBM specific deploymentfiles (sigh) can be generated by the xdoclet plugin, sadly xdoclet does not seem to be maintained anymore.
It covers support for was 5.x fairly well, but not 6.1.

You might be lucky with xdoclet2 also - but I have no was-expirience with this.

Good luck - if you find any good solutions - please post back on the list.