From: ext Milos Kleint [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 May, 2007 12:13
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Metamorphosis

afaik it's not Open source. (yet?)

Milos

On 5/15/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

at the JavaOne Session last week, Jason talked about a tool
called "Metamorphosis" that could help when you migrate from a
ant based build system to maven.

Where is it? I feel stupid, but I cannot find it.

Thanks for helping out!

Andreas Ebbert-Karroum
  Senior Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks Services
/ Middleware
  gsm: +49-151-55153928, fax: +49-211-94123838
  Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany

________________________________

Sitz der Nokia GmbH: Bochum * Amtsgericht Bochum:HRB 4112 *
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 811163 495 * WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE
51797011* Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Veli Sundbäck *
Geschäftsführer: Timo Elonen, Klaus Goll, Dr. Ulrich Halka, Razvan
Olosu (Sprecher), Karsten Schilly ________________________________

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl