Hi,

> I have following problem and I am kind of stuck.
> I have project that depends on project where I override some java standard
> classes and sometimes I have extra methods in there.
> When i use eclipse, I can change order of classpath to have my Maven2
> Dependencies over the JRE. However, when I try to install or compile, I
> can
> not because java complains that method not found in class java.io.File,
> for
> example. Is there a way to change this in maven to make sure compiler
> first
> looks classes in my dependencies and then in java libraries.

AFAIK no.

Just for curiosity:
What's your use case that you override Java standard classes? You know that
this can cause more or less serious problems trying to run your application on
another machine because your classes perhaps will not be used/found...?

Why don't you just create subclasses of them?

Regards

Thorsten