Hi Alexandre,

You should be able to specify a plugin's dependancies within the plugin
definition in your pom (build/plugins/plugin).  I am not fully sure, but
this may also be possible using a profile, which would allow you to not
make this visibile to those who *dont* activate the profile in question.

Be aware though that maven dependancy resolution *may* resolve the
plugin's dependancy to still be the old version.  How the dep.
resolution works is a little bit of a mystery to me still, but it is
still worth trying.

Cheers,

Johan

--