On 5/25/07, Alexandre Gomes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using a plugin [1] that depends of some library [2].

My question is if it's possible to change the plugin dependency without
having to update the local repository. Maybe, there is some pom tag tag I
could use to change the plugin dependecy. Actually, I'd like to change the
antenna version to 0.9.15 and I didn't like to make it locally, because
other developers would not get the changes.

Try <plugin><dependencies><dependency> as Johan suggests.

http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.6/maven-model/maven.html

--
Wendy