ArtifactoryFactory : interface
ArtifactResolver : interface

Where can we find the implementations? I already have a list of
dependencies, just need resolve the full path for each dependency.

On 6/5/07, Jo Vandermeeren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Use the information in the dependency list and an ArtifactFactory to
create
an Artifact with , then use an ArtifactResolver to resolve them fully.
Afterwards, you can call getFile(), to get the File objet.

Cheers
Jo