Hi Graham,

"Upgraded" to 2.4-SNAPSHOT solved the missing .classpath issue :-)
Besides the .classpath issue, the eclipse:eclipse also does some bad changes to the OSGI manifest file. It tries to "guess" the right bundle name from the maven artifactId and version, but it gets it wrong (labels are not accepted in OSGI bundle versions).

I think that maven-eclipse-plugin is a small issue...
The big one is pde-maven-plugin. I have managed to make it build my empty eclipse feature and plugins, but now when I need to add dependencies to these plugins it does not add those dependencies to the compile classpath. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Adrian.