On 6/22/07, kjohnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm having trouble getting Maven to build a project in offline mode.  Is
there a step-by-step procedure document for this?

Here's what I'd like to do:
- Set up a local file based repository with all the artifacts needed to
build
- Run Maven in offline mode, configured to use just a single, local
repository

Try 'mvn dependency:go-offline' to retrieve (most of) what you need.
I'm told it's not quite perfect yet, so please report any issues you
discover:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP

Or pick a repository proxy, run it locally, and do all your builds
through that so it gets filled up with what you need.  When you're
offline, it won't proxy, but all the existing artifacts will be there
for you to use.

--
Wendy