When I run dependency:analyze on my module I get:

[INFO] Found Resolved Dependency / DependencyManagement mismatches:
[INFO]  Ignoring Direct Dependencies.
[INFO] javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar was excluded in DepMgt, but
version 2.3 has been found in the dependency tree.

mvn site's Dependency Tree:
org.springframework:spring-beans:jar
   * commons-logging:commons-logging:jar
         o logkit:logkit:jar
         o avalon-framework:avalon-framework:jar
         o javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar

The only definition of javax.servlet in parent pom

     <dependency>
       <groupId>easyconf</groupId>
       <artifactId>easyconf</artifactId>
       <version>0.9.5</version>
       <exclusions>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>dom4j</groupId>
           <artifactId>dom4j</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>junit</groupId>
           <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
           <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
         </exclusion>

So it looks like dependency:analyze has picked up the exclusion from
easyconf and used it.
I don't think it should be using this exclusion.

Anyone else noticed similar results?