I've done a little review of those that are publicly available that
I'll post soon, but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to
answer them from my evaluation.

Cheers,
Brett

On 30/06/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Archiva
Artifactory
Gatekeeper
Proximity
and I'm sure there are others.

I'm not sure which is "best" as I haven't really used them all, and
don't have the level of expertise with each product to really say
"this one for this reason".

Wayne