> I can use that command but presently I have almost more then 30 jar files.

If you don't want to do this by hand, let a short shell script do this for you,
so what?

for i in *.jar; do
  file=`'echo $i | sed -e 's:\.jar::g'`
  mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=<your group Id> -DartifactId=$file
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=$i ...
done

> and
> First It is bad idea to run same command for all this jar.
> Second this structure will create 30 different folder in my repository
> which
> I think a burden to maintain.

Erm, just for curiosity: What do you mean by maintaining a folder that is
accessed by Maven? Normally you just let Maven put stuff into its repository,
and that's it. There's no need for manually interaction...

> I like the maven 1.0 layout in which I can put all my jar (belongs to a
> logical group) in single folder.
> which I feel very easy to maintain.

See above: What do you want to do manually in such a folder instead of letting
Maven manage it?

Cheers

Thorsten