Dear All!

I'm investigating this manual about Developing Ant Plugins for Maven 2.x:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html

I try to create the easiest HelloWorld plugin. As described in this manual:
1) I create Ant script
2) I create mojo
3) I create pom
4) I build it and install (successfully)
And than I try to run it:

c:\> mvn org.myproject.plugins:hello-plugin:hello

Here is what I got:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] null
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.descriptor.PluginDescriptor.getMojo(PluginDescriptor.java:262)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1529)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.segmentTaskListByAggregationNeeds(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:386)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:138)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
       at
       at
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 10 20:02:10 EEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

It seems to me that it is a bug in maven or in developer's guide. How
can I fix this ar walk around?

With best regards,
Anton Ananich
Minsk, Belarus (GMT+2)