Folks stuck using ATG Dynamo need to customize manifest contents, as
ATG stores 'module' configuration and dependency information there.

On 7/10/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What exactly do you want to do in the manifest? What kind(s) of
customization(s)?

Wayne

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/examples/manifest-customization.html

http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-archiver/apidocs/org/apache/maven/archiver/MavenArchiveConfiguration.html