Ryan Cuprak wrote:
Hello,
I was just curious if it is possible to take an existing project in Netbeans and 'maven-ize' without starting from one of the archetypes and pasting my existing code into that project (as well as trying to figure out the dependencies and reverse engineer the project settings)? I have been tinkering with JSF as well as a Visual JSF web-application created using the Netbeans wizards.

not to my knowledge. something similar was filed agains the mevenide project but I closed it as wontfix as it's out of scope for the project. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEVENIDE-446

It could be technically possible as the netbeans project build scripts have a reasonably consistent structure and the nbproject/project.xml file is somewhat comparable to pom.xml.

Milos

 Thanks,
 -Ryan