On 7/11/07, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been looking at
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jalopy-maven-plugin/multimodule.html

And I really don't understand the build-tools module concept. Can someone
please help?
How does the jalopy.xml in build-tools get used on the other modules?

The only confusing bit I see is that they called the directory
build-tools, but named the artifact build-configs.

That jar will have the jalopy config files, and since it is declared
as a dependency of the plugin, the files will will be available on the
classpath when the plugin goals are executed.  The plugin config will
be inherited from the parent pom.

I tend to put build tools off in a separate project because they can
be shared across multiple projects and typically don't need to be
released as often, but YMMV.

--
Wendy