From: Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:02 AM
To: Maven Users List; Sundling, Paul
Subject: Re: changelog and perforce

Thanks for looking into this Brian.

I started a vote to release the changelog-plugin the other day. I'll
stop that vote and try to squeeze in a fix for this problem as well. I'm

sure that Paul Sundling will be delighted to read why this isn't
working.

I'll see what I can do about it and will make any further comments in
JIRA:
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGELOG-66

--
Dennis Lundberg