From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 July 2007 18:18
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: may not be this project's POM [ from cocoon-users ]

I was not suggesting that you change the pom to include packaging in
the parent, simply cut and paste some text from the pom file you were
getting a 403 on.

It sounds like you are behind a corporate web proxy or something, as
IE and Mozilla work but wget and mvn fail. Can you confirm this? If
so, you will need to configure your proxy before proceeding
successfully with Maven.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

Wayne