I'm not sure whether it's the xmlbeans bit that it's worried about but then complaining about commons-beanutils, I've specifically excluded xmlbeans-jsr173 in my pom from the dependency I _think_ it's coming from:

I managed to 'find' a version of xmlbeans-jsr173 and deployed that to Archiva with the standard mvn deploy:deploy-file syntax to get rid of that, but it still complains with the commons-beanutils bit.

Totally stumped.  I've even had enough caffeine today.

cheers,

Paul