All,

I am having issues when running clover through a high level multi module
pom.xml.

Here are the directory structure:

products/
   pom.xml
   /product_A/module/pom.xml
   /product_B/module/pom.xml

Here are the symptoms:

1. products/pom.xml will run "mvn clean install" with
product_A/module/pom.xml and product_B/module/pom.xml. It works fine.

2. If I change the command to "mvn clean install -Dclover.skip=false" then
it will failed.

3. If I go into product_A/module/ and product_B/module individually and type
"mvn clean install -Dclover.skip=false" then it works fine.

Error message:

[INFO] [clover:instrumentInternal]

  *** ERROR: No source files specified

  USAGE: com.cenqua.clover.CloverInstr [OPTIONS] PARAMS [FILES...]

  PARAMS:
    -i, --initstring <file>      Clover initstring. This is the path to the
dbfi
le that

Blah blah blah...

Can anyone help? I suspect is the path of the source files mixed up since I
am not executing in the local directory anymore. But how can i fix it?

Thanks.