It always so obvious when someone tells you.

That worked great - Thanks Wayne.

Chris

Wayne Fay wrote:
I am assuming Deploy is your EAR project. If so, the file should go in
/src/main/application.

You can see this in the maven-ear-plugin documentation -- look at
"earSourceDirectory".
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ear-mojo.html

Wayne