You gather the dependencies you need in a project (either directly or
transitively) and you add a repository section in your assembly
descriptor, something like that:

<repositories>
        <repository>
            <outputDirectory>build-integration/repository</outputDirectory>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </repository>
</repositories>

Regards from a belgian fellow,