On 8/23/07, Dave Hoffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I recall correctly proximity did not support uploading artifacts only
> downloading them.  This may have changed since we used it however.  I
> think this was one of the reasons we switched to Artifactory.  With
> proximity we were using ftp to upload (deploy, release).

[configuration example deleted]

Thanks for the configuration example. Upload to proximity via WebDAV
works in principle, I can successfully upload to the other
repositories (inhouse, inhouse.snapshot, extFree). It's just the
extNonFree that doesn't work.

I hoped, somebody knows the trick how to do it or can confirm that it
doesn't work in the current version. Unfortunately the source is not
available at the moment, otherwise I would have had a look there.

If I don't get it to work I have to switch to other upload methods (ftp or scp).

- Henry